INFORMATION CONCERNING TICKETS AND PASSES PURCHASED FOR THE APRIL PERFORMANCES:
- New date of the festival: 6–10 October.
- Tickets already purchased remain valid. If the new date of the concert does not fit your schedule, you may refund the tickets at the same place, where you purchased them (details for each return option are provided below).
- Tickets for concerts, that will not be performed on the new date of the festival, are eligible for a refund:
- 21 April – Marianna Wróblewska with Friends: Memories,
- 21 April – JAZZ’off stage
1st set: Jerzy Mączyński – Jerry & The Pelican System
2nd set: Kwaśny Deszcz
3rd set: MALEDIWY,
- 26 April –
1st set: E.J. Strickland Quintet
2nd set: GoGo Penguin
- 26 April – Daniel Toledo – Kuba Więcek – Michał Miśkiewicz – Piotr Orzechowski.
- The GoGo Penguin concert has been rescheduled, tickets will soon be available for purchase.
- Passes already purchased remain valid. If you have purchased a pass using cash or a debit card at the Impart or Barbara ticket offices, please contact email@example.com to select your new concert options. Details concerning passes purchased via the eventim.pl website will be provided by the Eventim ticket distributor.
REFUNDING PURCHASED TICKETS
- In the case of tickets purchased online via the www.strefakultury.pl website, the refund will be made automatically to your account. You do not need to contact the ticket offices. If you do not wish to participate in the performances due to the date change, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the case of tickets purchased online via the www.eventim.pl website, you will need to follow the information concerning ticket refunds provided directly by Eventim. If you do not wish to participate in the performances due to the date change, please contact the ticket distributor directly.
- In the case of tickets purchased at Impart and Barbara ticket offices, and paid for by card or in cash, you can refund your ticket online. Send us an e-mail with the following information to email@example.com:
an appropriate form;
a clear picture of the tickets;
a receipt in PDF or JPG format – as a special exception, we are also going to refund tickets without a receipt.
We would like to inform you that due to the current circumstances, the ticket offices at Barbara (Świdnicka 8b) and Impart (Mazowiecka 17) are temporarily closed. Once they are reopened, you will be able to return your tickets in person.
If you have any questions concerning tickets or passes, please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org