INFORMATION CONCERNING TICKETS AND PASSES
Tickets and passess already purchased remain valid.
Tickets for concerts are eligible for a refund:
7 October – Valeriy Stepanov Band | Walk Away
7 October – Elec Tri-City
8 October – Piotr Wojtasik: VOICES | China Moses
8 October – Kuba Banaszek Quartet
9 October – Jazz Forum Talents | John Scofield & Dave Holland Duo
9 October – Mariusz Bogdanowicz Sextet
10 October – Laureat Grand Prix konkursu na Indywidualność Jazzową 2020 | EABS Slavic Spirits & Guests
10 October – Emil Miszk & The Sonic Syndicate: ARTIFICIAL STUPIDITY
REFUNDING PURCHASED TICKETS
- In the case of tickets purchased online via the strefakultury.plwebsite, the refund will be made automatically to your account. You do not need to contact the ticket offices.
- In the case of tickets purchased online via the eventim.plwebsite, , please contact the ticket distributor directly: https://www.eventim.pl/help/cancellation/
- In the case of tickets and passes purchased at Impart and Barbara ticket offices, and paid for by card or in cash, you can refund your ticket online. Send us an e-mail with the following information to email@example.com:
- an appropriate form;
- a clear picture of the tickets;
- a receipt in PDF or JPG format – as a special exception, we are also going to refund tickets without a receipt.
You can also return your passes at the Barbara ticket office and at the Impart ticket office.
Ticket office | Barbara
11.00-17.00 (Mon.-Fri.), 12.00-17.00 (Sat.)
Phone No.: + 48 (71) 712-75-74
Ticket office | Impart
and 1h before event
Phone No.: + 48 (71) 341 94 32
If you have any questions concerning tickets or passes, please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org